We usually order Mayolicious Grill Sandwich which is a nice 3 layered sandwich with loads of cheese, veggies and a good serving of mayonnaise. As accompaniment you potato wafers with green and red chutney. Simply awesome!!! I have also tried their cheese garlic bread which is an OK sorts!!!
They also have a wide range of other options like Penne sandwich, natkhat etc etc which I have not tried before. You only get beverages ( Half liter bottle and Diet Coke Can) that too not that cold.
The place is promising & I would definitely recommend them to increase their staff to attract more customers. For now they definitely have a good number of people coming back to them for their Sandwiches.
Delivery - yes
Meal for 2 - 200 bucks
Service - very slow
Ambience - Very ok Types
Choclate Paan
I have never been fond of Paan, this is because my mom always told me and my brother that eating Paan is not a good habit. After following this for 25 years, courtesy my friend Bhavik, I did try Chocolate Paan.
Outside Heritage hotel, there is this fab Paanwala who sells these chocolate Paans. 20 bucks for 1 Paan, definitely worth a try :)